Luxury Yacht Charter Mediterranean Caribbean
Built for royalty by a conscientious Feadship team, SEA JEWEL is arguably the finest layout in any yacht of this size, and even larger. Great accommodations are complimented by powerful and reliable Caterpillar machinery and a capable sea keeping hull.
The 151-foot Feadship yacht has six cabins and room for 12 guests. The yacht includes a master suite on the main deck level that has a stateroom, private lounge with convertible sofa bed, dressing room and office and his and her marble baths. The guest cabins all have en suite marble bathrooms. The dining salon has seating for 12 guests and there is a sky lounge salon with a convertible sofa bed located on the bridge deck level. There are crew quarters for eight and a captain's cabin. Other details include two tenders, three waverunners, scuba gear, sailboards, water skis and fishing gear. This yacht has just about everything you need for a vacation, including an on-deck Jacuzzi.
Length: 151' ( 46.02m )
Beam: 26' 10" ( 8.18m )
Draft: 9' 7" ( 2.92m )
Built : 1987
Refitted : 2003
Builder: Feadship / De Vries
Interior Designer: Fritz de Vooght / Terence Disdale
2003 Refit Interior Designer: Patrick Knowles
Eng: Twin 3508 DI-TA CAT
Cruising: 12 knots
Flag: St. Vincent
Cabins : 6
Guests : 12
Crew : 9
Cruising Area : Western and Eastern Mediterranean - Cote d Azur, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey
Audio And Visual Equipment
(1) Sony KE32TS2; master suite
(1) Sony KE42TS2; sky lounge
(1) Sharp Aquos; guest lounge
(1) Hitachi C2578FST; main lounge
(1) Sony Trinitron; master lounge
(3) Hitachi FX768E; main lounge, master lounge and guest lounge
(2) Samsung SV5000; sky lounge, master suite
(2) LG-DVD 6053; sky lounge, guest lounge
(2) Sony (DVP-NS 305), master suite, main lounge
(1) Panasonic SA-DK1; guest lounge
(2) Technics (RS-HD310); master suite, master lounge
(3) Pioneer FHP404; guest accommodations
(1) Sony XPLOD 50 x 4; guest lounge
(1) Technic amplifier, main lounge
(2) Technic amplifier, master suite
(1) Pioneer M1X-ampli; sky lounge
(1) Karaoke, SA-V240; sky lounge
(2) Technics, SL-HD310; master lounge and suite
(1) Technics SL-PD888; main salon
(1) Pioneer multi PD-M427; sky lounge
Central ships audio; sky lounge to boat deck and main salon to aft deck
(3) systems sat TV (USA, Med, Carib) plus (7) receivers each
(1) 18' Novurania 530 tender with 4 stroke 115 hp Honda outboard
(1) 15' Novurania 420 tender with 4 stroke 50 hp Honda outboard
(2) 3-place Honda ARX1200N3 waverunners
Twin aft capstans
(4) scuba tanks complete with bcs and regulators
(1) 14' Wave hobbiecat plus (1) Ocean kayak + (1) treadmill and bike machine
(1) Jacuzzi on sun deck
(1) 9' Zodiac inflatable
Snorkeling equipment :
(4) fishing gear
(1) 3 person tube
(1) 8 person banana
(2) Steen electric windlass
(2) steel Spade anchors
540' anchor chain and rode
(2) Nautical Structure, 1500 kg main tender davits
(1) Nautical Structure, 1500 lb crane/davit
(1) Riviera side boarding ladder, hydraulic
(1) passerelle hydraulic stern boarding gangway (also serves as diving board)
|Charter price per week|
|US $ 150.000|
Yacht details are displayed in good faith and believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Details to be confirmed by our Yacht Charter Specialists during booking process.
All information are subject to change without notice. Yacht charter prices are for a one-week charter or per day. Exact pricing and/ or any other detail will be confirmed in charter contract.
Any applicable taxes are extra.
We use MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) contract that is designed to standardize charter terms and protect the Charterer ( You) , the Owner, and the Agent/Broker.
It has standard protections and escalation clauses in case any problems arise.
Once you have signed a MYBA charter contract, you are obligated to pay the entire charter regardless you actually board the yacht.
In exceptional cases, you may be able to cancel, but monies will be refunded only if the yacht can be chartered to another client, therefore many we suggest purchase of insurance against cancellation.
Charter fee is paid in two rates ; 50% of charter fee when the charter contract is signed and 50 % 4 weeks before charter commencement. Extra expenses are charged with Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA). APA is usually 25 % to 30 % of total charter fee and also depending on your itinerary, food, beverages etc. Captain will keep accurate records of funds spent during your charter and at the end of the charter, you will be refunded the difference, or you will asked to pay more during the cruise if further running costs are incurred.